Monday, 5 December 2016

My Story: Lily & her dance instructor

Image result for black dance instructor

It seems all of Lily’s friends have deserted her for the time-being, time for dance lessons, and the instructor is hot!

Just one more episode, I told myself after what must have been my third season of a TV series i was thoroughly enjoying.

I was having one of those days when I’m not working and about to go borderline crazy from boredom but not even my marathon on a really good series was helping and to make it all worse I couldn’t reach any of my girlfriends.

Cher was out on a getaway with her boo and Blessing has been acting quite distant since her boyfriend came to town, Damn love for ruining every perfect thing. Well apparently I need new friends or just a new hobby. One two three and spin!
We’ve gone through this routine a thousand times and my dance partner can’t get it right, this was not what I signed up for when I thought this should be my new hobby after realizing a choreographer I was stalking on Instagram was giving lesson on waltz and other dances today.
I was just about giving up when the choreographer announced that that would be it for the day, this was supposed to be fun but I guess it’s better than sitting at home all day watching tacky movies in an attempt to k!ll boredom, I started packing my bag to leave when the choreographer walked over.
“Hi! I am Benjamin” he started.
“Yeah, i know” I said “I follow you on Instagram”
“Of course, I’m guessing that’s how you knew about the lesson today”
I nodded
“You look disappointed” he continued
“No not really, the dance moves are great and you’re doing great. It’s just my dance partner dances like his legs are made of jelly”
He laughed.
“I’m so sorry about that, I’ll pair you with someone else tomorrow, I wouldn’t want you to be unhappy after all the money you’re spending he said giving me a sideways smirk that reminded of a pretty F**.k boy I used to roll with”
“Would love that”, I said
“You’re not really a bad dancer” he said “You really move gracefully and how you swing your hips is just effortlessly S3@.x:’y” He complimented me.
I couldn’t tell if he was giving me an honest compliment or just hitting on me but either way it made me smile.
Benjamin is cute, not cover boy gorgeous but he was not bad looking and is tall-ish and did I mention skinny, I don’t really have a thing against skinny guys, it’s just since my days in secondary school, I have not really done skinny dudes but they was something about Benjamin that made me actually thinking of hooking up with him, could be how he moves or maybe because he was quite smooth
“I want to show you something” he said and went on to show me a short clip of a dance routine, it was of two people slow dancing it looked beautiful and int!m@te.
We watched and talked about the dance and spent about an hour talking and laughing about random things while we sat on the floor of the dimly lit studio, it was almost romantic if you’re into that sorta thing.
I was actually looking forward to going back to the studio once after what happened the previous day. He did pair with someone different and I had a swell time even though new steps were added like we tried the dip that was sweetly awkward.
Two more hours of waltzing and we called it a day, Benjamin literally sashayed towards me, it made me laugh, I thanked him for changing my dance partner to which he did a little bow, how cute.
“Do you want to stay back a little while and try that routine with me” he asked out of nowhere, “I would love to” I said
Thirty minutes in and we just about got the dance moves but the music was kind of off, it was super intimate and we were so close, I think I could smell his after shave mixed with his sweat  and it was weirdly turning me on.
“I know just the perfect song to go better with this”, he said breaking away from me to change the song.
The song was familiar maybe because I have once had S3@.x:’ to the song it was Chris Brown’s F**.Ck you back to sleep and with his skinny but surprisingly strong hands holding me close that was just a terrible combo.
I can’t tell if it was the song or our proximity but somehow our l!ps had found each other and with music it was almost surreal, he lifted me and deepened the k!ss, I defiantly misjudge skinny guys. Seeing our reflection on the studio mirrors as he k!ssed my neck was just picturesque.
He laid me down on the studio floor and went on to k!ss my neck while his hands slowly crept under my tank t0p and found my B@.0bs under my sports br@, he gently kneaded each b00bs slowly circling my N!.pplss making my body shiver slightly underneath him, he moved down to my navel and suc.ked making me m0an, how slow he was moving was just so er0t!c.
He sat up to take 0ff his tr0users and so did I, I took 0ff my tank t0p and pushed him on the floor str@ddling him, I leaned down and k!ssed him deeply while he squee.zed my B@.0bs, I was moving slow rubbing my Pu.$$y through my p@nty on his ha.rd d.!ck ,another surprise the brother was packing.
I slowed grinded on him and could feel my ju!ces dripping through my th0ng, I wanted him in me so bad, I lifted up a little, pushed my th0ng to the side and sat slowly then started to move really slow and leaned in to k!ss him as I moved, we were slow F**.king and it felt amazing.
I slow grinded and moved up and down really slowly while k!ssing him, his hands were all over me, I sat up and threw my head to his back as he played so lightly with my N!.pplss, I looked at the mirrors and boy did I love the view, I could feel myself building up and I increased my pace slightly
“I’m coming” I scre@med as I moved faster, I came hard and c0llapsed on him. After what felt like an eternity I looked up at him
“That was explosive”
He smiled up at me lifting me up as he stood and said “dance with me”

No comments:

Post a Comment