Monday, 5 December 2016

The Story : My friend’s house ma!d


Image result for CALABAR HOUSE MAID
I am not the kinda guy who would b.ang the maid or some street girl as I am very particular about respect and wont like to lose that over an 0rg@sm!
But this one is different, Since my best friend Uche employed his new house help, Chinwe, I have asked him repeatedly why he needs one and if he needs one, why employ one so cute? He always told me about how he helped the girl as she grew up in his village and her parents wanted her to come to the city.
Uche and I have been best of friends for about 5 years and we tell each other anything and everything. I have slept over at his place countless times and he at my place more times than I can count since we are both single.
Last week Saturday was the day of d00m or glory depending on how you see what I am about to tell you.

I went over to a co-workers birthday at his crib, we lost track of time as we are were drinking and chatting for longer than planned. I looked at my watch and it was 9:45pm. That was when I decided to leave, I told my collegues I would be leaving and we said our goodbyes but while walking to the car, I noticed I was a little dru.nk.
I opened the drivers side door about 5 times before it eventually opened and as I sat down I pulled out my phone to call Uche to let me him know I was coming over to his place. He wouldn’t pick up the calls so I drove over to his house since it was about 3 streets away from the celebrants house.
His gate-man told me he wasn’t around and wasn’t sure he would be coming over for the night but that Chinwe was at home. I had a spare key to his place in my bunch of keys so i just proceeded to his flat and opened the door. I could hear some noise not very loud noise coming from one of the rooms but I didn’t make any sense of it at that point.
I locked the door and was going over to Uche’s room when I started hearing the noise some more. It suddenly hit me: “thats someone been f**ked”.
Chinwes room door was wide open and as I looked in; she looked right at me and jumped off the bed.
“Did I just see her with a d!ld0?”.
She must have been watching p0.rn and m@stu.rb@ting. She ran to the tv to turn it off and grabbed a wrapper! I heard her saying “sorry sir, I didn’t hear you come in. I am sorry sir” “Please don’t tell oga”.
I wasn’t listening to her, the alcohol in my system was working: the noise of p0.rn was playing in my head and the picture of her n@k.ed body was flashing in my eyes.
I saw my opportunity and I took it. I shouted at her “come here stup!d girl”. She walked towards me slowly.
I shouted again “drop your wrapper and let me see what you are holding”.
She must have been really scared of her boss finding out that she instantly obliged.
I could see her n@kked body now; and this girl has one of the firmest b0@bs I have come across. They were well rounded and not s@ggy at all.
I beckoned for her to come close which she did then I dived straight for her che.st and took one n!pplls in my hand as I put the other in my m0uth. I suc.ked on it and it got much bigger in my m0uth.
She must be really turned on too because the next thing she did was something I wasn’t expecting yet.
She m0aned and grabbed my d!c.k. She unz!pped my tr0users and brought the long and th!ck thing out from my b0xers.
She bent and put my d!c.k inside her m0uth… Da.mn! Might be she was practicing what she had been seeing in the p0r.n or she had been doing this for so long, this small girl suc.ked my d!c.k like a pro.
My eyes cleared at once. But I couldn’t think again with my brain. I had never been suc.ked like this before. She started with the head, then the sh@ft going down to the balls. She wasn’t in haste, she was taking her time doing this to me. I was really enjoying it.
“Let me f**k you now, I can’t wait again”.
“Ok sir “.
She climbed her bed, I was expecting her to lie down on her back, but she surprised me again. She positioned herself in “d0.ggy style”. Didn’t even know she has a big b0tty like this.
I went straight dee.p inside her. The d!ld0 had already opened her pv.$$y up. She went cr@zy receiving my big c0@k, she grabbed the be.dsheet, turning her head back to me and telling me to f**k her har.der.
Her y@nsh was shaking so w!ldly as I was giving it to her from behind. I really like the scenario and she was now shaking her head also.

She pressed her head and che.st down on the bed, raising up her yanssh for me. “Please, grab my y@nssh and spread them apart”. I did exactly what she instructed me to do.
The experience was so sweet, I wanted to continue banging her like this like forever, but I couldn’t hold my cu.m again. I had been trying to hold it since, just trying to impress this girl. I didn’t want her to be thinking the d!ld0 was better than me.
I spread her y@nssh apart and b@nged her with all my available strength within me. I was pouring my l0ad inside her. She was sh0uting “am cu.mming, aamm cuuu.ming”.
I continued to bang her even when my d!c.k was going limp inside her, just for her to finish cu.mming. I was happy she ca.me so hard too.

No comments:

Post a Comment