I met Daniel online, we had been chatting with each other for nearly two weeks.
Like me, he was married but not enjoying S3@.x:’ual fulfilment from his wife. He was also a newlywed and his wife got pregnant almost immediately after their wedding, leading to a quick decline in their S3@.x:’ life.
He had been married for about six months and starting to get restless. Our conversation really did not start S3@.x:’ual. We talked about mundane things like his job and family and so on but we quickly bonded over our lack of a satisfying S3@.x:’ life.
He had not been int!mate with his wife for nearly five months and he was very unhappy. According to him, he had not been unfaithful since they got married. I did not want him to think less of me so I said I had been faithful to my husband since we wedded too.
Our conversations quickly got heated when we started talking about our sucky marital S3@.x:’ life. I talked about how much I craved a raging, hot and thick C@.ck ente.ring me and how I spend night salivating at the fantasy. He also talked about his S3@.x:’ual needs. As expected, our chats led us to consider F**.king each other.
I invited him over to my home, telling him I could take a day off work and have time for him after my husband had gone to work. He sounded excited at first but soon became anxious, saying he was uncomfortable with F**.king me in my marital home. “What if your neighbour sees?” “What if your husband came home early?” He kept asking again and again whenever we got close to choosing a day. I suggested a hotel but he said that made him feel uncomfortable. I gave him up as a no-go.
After a few days, he messaged me excitedly one Friday, saying his pregnant wife was going to visit her mother all day the next day and I can come over to his place. I immediately agreed. My Pv.$$y tingled with the excitement I usually felt whenever a C@.ck was available for me.
That Saturday morning, I dressed with him in mind. We had never met face-to-face and I really wanted to make a good impression.
I chose a curve-hugging red dress and paid a lot more attention to my makeup than I would normally do.
I arrived at his place, excited and nervous at the same time. As soon as he opened the door and saw me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, acting very anxious and shaky. I guessed he worried someone would spot me.
We tried for small talk but it was no good. Our minds were on n@ughtier things and we were soon in his bedroom. We were k!ssing as we both got out of our cl0thes. As soon as he got his shorts off, his C@.ck sprang up, as thick and h@rd as I had dreamed. Finally, he pushed me towards the bed and laid on top of me, his C@.ck poking me as we continued to k!ss.
“Turn around,” he said. My heart leapt excitedly. I had always liked a man who wanted to take control and F**.k from behind.
I turned around on my hands and knees, spreading my legs and opening up my h0le for him. I felt him kneel closer towards my a$s rubbing it gently with his thick C@.ck, smearing my backside with prec.um. And then he was inside me, inside my warm, we.t Pv.$$y. He pressed hard, sliding into me in one long thr.ust, meeting me as I pushed back against him.
He held my h!ps, both of us m0aning as he held us together, my tight Pv.$$y clamped snugly on his thr0bbing d.!c.k. He began to move, slowly at first, then dee.per, ha.rder, faster, meeting my demands as our m0ans echoed in the small bedroom. He reached out and ran a fingertip over my a$s, scratching me lightly and causing me to cry out l0uder as he dr0ve int0 me.
My m0ans only urged him on even more as his thr.musts became much more vi0lent.
He was hitting my c0re and even though I wanted to ask him to withdraw, the ple@sure was too intense and I was very distracted.
Suddenly, his C@.ck swelled and his c.um erupted inside me, jer.king as jets of cu.m spurted into my Pv.$$y. He held onto my h!ps tightly, dragging me closer to him as he gr0aned out loud.
I tightened my walls around him, and his na!ls immediately dug into the skin of my a$s and stayed that way until his cl!max subsided.
We both c0llapsed on the bed a few seconds later. I felt myself drifting to sleep and my last thought was that I needed to get the morning-after pill on my way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment