Say what now? Weighing test!cles can tell if a man is cheating? How about smelling the junk or what other weird way can you find out if your partner is giving the goods outside your relationship?
You learn something new everyday, who knew test!cle weighing could give proof for infidelity.\
A lady names Tia has admitted to checking her husband Jermaine’s testicles by hand every time he gets home, she said this when she appeared on US TV show,Maury.
There is no smoke without fire, Tia didn’t just start doing this, she begun when she suspected him of spending a lot of time speaking to women at bars, according to Harry Fletcher at Loaded.
She also wants him to take a lie detector test on National TV to find out if she is right. Her method is quite unusual. She also said “I want to see if they’re heavy.”
“He’s got girls hitting him up on Facebook, talking about how he promised oral S3@.x:’ to them, talking about how I better hope he got nothing other baby,” she added.
“I’m doing laundry and I just pulled his boxers out and there’s a stain on his boxers. I’m like what the hell is this. That’s the b**** stain. That’s her all over him.”
“She’s lying, she’s lying, she just wants to break us up,” Jermaine told her.
Apparently, there is science to this, and from her point of view, he has not been performing optimally in bed because he has been sleeping with other women. After all this drama, did the lie detector prove that Jermaine was unfaithful? Yes, the test revealed he has been unfaithful.
It is really weird that weighing test!cles can be used to determine cheating spouse. Guys, will you allow your lady weigh your testicles if she claims you’re cheating on her, also we need to find a gross way to find out if our lady is stepping out as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment