I moved around the kitchen in excitement, packing my master’s lunch which I was to take to his office.
We had the same routine every day for nearly a year now. After his wife scolded him for spending too much money on outside food at work, they had agreed that he would take home cooked meal to work for lunch every day.
Before I started working with them, my madam would make the food in the morning before she left for work and he would take it with him, but there was no point when I started living with them.
Since his office was not that far away, I can prepare it and that way, he would have it hot and fresh when he needed it.
It started out innocent at the beginning but it was not long that my master started to make passes at me. Whenever I brought the food, he would insist I sit and join him.
I tried to say no at first but he would not have it. I actually started to enjoy these few minutes with him. I felt very special. He was a lawyer who had a staff of about seven people so when I had lunch with him, for a few minutes, I was not just a staff.
These feelings soon grew into attraction and I started to want something more. He must have felt the same way too because one day, one thing led to another and I let him F**.k me on the office desk.
Satisfied that his meal was well prepared and packaged, I changed out of my clothes and into something nicer.
I wore a green dress and a th0ng from the set he bought for me a week ago. He said he liked when women wore them and I wanted to please him. I carried his food and set off.
His face broke into a smile when he saw me. I set his food on the table and turned to him.
“I don’t have much time, I have a meeting to go for. Let’s be quick,” he said. I felt a little dejected. We were not having lunch together today.
My eyes widened with interest when he began to unbu.ckle his belt and I realised what he meant when he said we needed to be quick. He released his C@.ck and I went on my knees, h0lding it.
I opened my m0uth, looked up at him as I c0vered the head, l!cking and s0aking it with my sal!va. He groaned, pushing gently so he can go dee.per int0 my m0uth.
I pulled away, using my hand to rub the we.tness all over the length of his d.!c.k. I did this again and again, and soon, his whole d.!c.k was c0vered in my sal!va, even his b.alls. I began to pum.p him with my hand.
As I moved up and down his sh.aft, I used my thumb to stroke the head just the way he liked it. His C@.ck kept swelling in my hand and I soon covered it with my m0uth again.
This time, I opened wide, taking his wh0le d.!c.k inside my m0uth. He gr0aned as I began to F**.k him, wanting so badly to please him. I fl!cked the tip with my t0ngue again and again while clamping my lips tight around him.
I opened my m0uth, looked up at him as I c0vered the head, l!cking and s0aking it with my sal!va. He groaned, pushing gently so he can go dee.per int0 my m0uth.
I pulled away, using my hand to rub the we.tness all over the length of his d.!c.k. I did this again and again, and soon, his whole d.!c.k was c0vered in my sal!va, even his b.alls. I began to pum.p him with my hand.
As I moved up and down his sh.aft, I used my thumb to stroke the head just the way he liked it. His C@.ck kept swelling in my hand and I soon covered it with my m0uth again.
This time, I opened wide, taking his wh0le d.!c.k inside my m0uth. He gr0aned as I began to F**.k him, wanting so badly to please him. I fl!cked the tip with my t0ngue again and again while clamping my lips tight around him.
He was now m0ving faster, I knew he would cu.m so soon and I was ready for him. I was also c.umming too. We both came together.
I got up afterwards and left him to his job. I had just done mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment