We were at Henry’s place, He’s a g0rgeous piece of chocolate my friend hooked me up with, we had talked and exchanged our details after our double date. Cher was not kidding when she said he was formal, he had driven me home and slightly brushed my cheek in a peck.
After that we had gone out a couple of times, you could describe him as a hopeless r0mantic, he was sweet and naturally that would be a red flag for me, a sign that says Lily get your a$s out of here! but there was something about him maybe it was how handsome he was.
And here we are laying on his couch with him giving me a much needed foot rub it felt really good and my body was heating up, my toes felt tingling, then he stood up making me force my eyes lids open.
“I know what will make this feel better!” he said “I will make you some tea”,
What the F**.k? I know what will make me feel better, his d.!c.k in my h0ney p0t but I don’t want to force it.
I smiled and said sure why not.
We had tea and some cookies and talked for hours which I did just for him, just when I thought I have been stretched too far, he said we should go to bed I could almost jump him in excitement, I could picture things I would do to him. My formal boo!
We got to the room, laid and the brother just cuddled me and went to sleep, now I have been stretched too far! I can’t do this!! I am not trying to be his girlfriend or anything why should I go through this t0rture but then on another hand I’m no quitter so I distracted myself as hard as I could and went to sleep.
I spent the next day distracted trying to figure out how to get Mr Uptight-Formal-P.ants to get out of his formal pa.nts for me, a bulb flashed in my head maybe I can get him out of his world but that seems very unlikely maybe I should just let this one be.
I tried on three gowns but none felt quite right for tonight, I’m going to a charity gala organized by Henry’s office, he told me about it a few hours ago and now I’m determined to get it on today, it’s tonight or never.
This feels just right it’s a deep red gown with a plunging V neckline and an open leg slit it was just the perfect blend of S3@.x:’y and elegance.
I took a long scented bath, took my time to apply my makeup since I’m a girl on a mission and fierce was the aim, I wore my gown stepped into my 5 inch stilettos, grabbed a clutch purse and headed to my living room where Henry has been waiting for me for the past 20 minutes.
“I walked in and stood in front of Henry and boy did I love the transfixed look he had on, you look g0rgeous Lily”, he said.
“Thanks” I smiled and said “shall we?”
“Of course” he stammered
We got to the event with people making small talk, the house was beautifully decorated with dim lights and fresh flowers, we went round with him introducing some of his colleagues, soon the event started officially, we grabbed a drink and sat at a table I was having a nice time especially since I caught Henry stealing glances at my cle@vage, I was super excited with myself.
I excused myself and went to the bathroom I t00k 0ff my p@nties rolled it into my hands and walked back to my table and handed the pa.nty to Henry watching him almost have a panic attack for a moment now all I have to do is wait.
Its been an hour since I handed him my p@nties and it seemed his p@nts are still as uptight I was pissed 0ff! actually p!ssed 0ff!!
The event ended well with a funny closing remark, not funny enough to get me out of my gr0uchy state, I have been h0rny as F**.k and Mr Formal P.ants has stretched my last nerve, he drove me to my place, I walked to my front porch and turned to get my good night k!ss or should I say goodbye k!ss but was greeted with a breath stopping crushing k!ss.
What happened to my formal man?
He pushed me inside closing the door behind him, we kept going at each other like spending another second would ruin the moment, he pressed me against the wall k!ssing b!ting my neck.
He gr.abbed my B@.0bs and brought his m0uth and suc.ked on the N!.pplss, he pulled down his tr0users while still k!ssing me ha.rd, he gathered my g0wn up pulled up one of my legs and pushed into my d!pping Pv.$$y and started to move, he pulled me into him grabbing my a$s with the other hand holding my leg up, he moved in and out faster making me m0an out l0udly.
He increased his speed and k!ssed my neck h@rd that was my undoing as I came all over him but he was not quite done yet he grabbed my other other leg lifting me 0ff the ground and F**.king me really fast, h!tting the end of my Pv.$$y making me scre.am rather l0udly.
“oh yes yes yes F**.k that F**.k F**.k arggh yes”
He started to groan out as he F**.ked me even faster I could tell he was close, I wrapped my legs around him tighter as he pushed in even dee.per gr0aning loud and shooting cu.m int0 me, he held on to me tightly as my second org@.$m hit me, with me still wrapped around me he walked slowly as I pointed towards my guest room.
No comments:
Post a Comment