Saturday, 19 November 2016

My Story : The girl’s secrets

Image result for black woman secret


I was chatting with a friend of mine when he sent me a v!deo.

It was a v!deo of a girl m@stur.bating. She had lovely, full bre@.$ts that that hung heavy. Her legs were long and she had nice full h!ps. I was so distracted by her lovely body that I did not notice the face at first. When I did, I did a double-take. I recognised her.


I was staring at a N.Ude, Linda. Linda lived down the street from me. She was one of those girls you hardly ever noticed because she was usually dressed very conservatively. She almost always had a scarf on that gave her this holier-than-thou look. I would never have imagined that this was what she got up to online. She definitely had my attention now.
I was able to find her social media page and sent her a message. We soon started chatting back and forth and I brought up the issue of the t@pe.
“Are you serious?! You saw that? Where?” She asked in sh0ck.
“That does not matter. Da.mn, you have skills. I wouldn’t have guessed you have a ba.nging b0dy underneath those cl0thes.”
“Please tell me how you got the video.”
“Come over tomorrow and I will.”
The next day, I anticipated her arrival. She came over around 4pm, dressed in a simple white sh!rt and a black sk!rt.
“So are you going to tell me?” She asked.
“Are you going to give me what I want?”
“Fine,” she said , then pushed me towards the c0uch where I sat.
She unbutt0ned her bl0use and car.essed her br@-covered bre@.$ts, all the while giving me sedu.ctive looks.
My C@.ck sprang to life. She then pulled one bre@.$t out over the c.up of her br@ and f!ngered her N!.ppls. She took the other one out and cu.pped them for me.

I looked up at her face and saw she was smiling dev!lishly at me. She leant over to car.ess my C@.ck through my p@nts. As she leant, her bre@.$ts swayed lewdly over the t0p of her br@.
She str!pped 0ff her bl0use and br@ and slung them over her shoulder, j!ggled her chest at me and said, “let’s go play,” as she walked into the be.dr00m.
By the time we got there, we were N@kkd and incredibly h0rny. She fl0pped on the be.d with a girlish giggle. I p0unced on her and k!ssed her dee.ply. I n!bbled down her neck to her chest. I licked the underside of her bre@.$ts, through her cle@vage and back around. I purposely avoided her N!.pplss until she was wr!thing with anticipation. Then I suc.ked her N!.ppls dee.p into my m0uth. She m0aned deeply.
My m0uth stayed on her N!.pplss while my hand made it’s way to her Pv.$$y. I felt her soft stomach. I felt her bushy pubic hair. Then I felt the moist velvet of her Pv.$$y l!ps. She was s0aked and I loved it. When I car.essed her Pv.$$y l!ps she m0aned. When I slid a f!nger in, she howled. I suc.ked her N!.pplss and f!nger F**.ked her for some time.
Afterwards, I grabbed my C@.ck and placed it at her entr.ance. I thr.ust and she bucked her h!ps wildly, c.umming expl0sively.
I F**.ked Linda and I F**.ked her hard. I watched as my C@.ck disappeared into her. I watched her bre@.$ts as they swayed and jiggled S3@.x:’ily. I watched her face as she contorted it with her pending org@.$m.
My C@.ck stretched to its limits. My balls pulled up tight. I was ready to c.um. “F**.k, Linda, I’m almost there.”
It felt as if the c.um was f0rcibly ripped from my body. I could have sworn that my C@.ck couldn’t have shot such a volume all at once, but there I was coating the inside of Linda with my thick, h0t c.um while she wr!thed underneath me.
I collapsed on her and we both panted with exhaustion. I stayed buried dee.p in her, our sweaty, cu.mmy bodies mashed together.
A few minutes afterwards, as we laid together, I said, “My friend, Bayo sent me the video?”
“Bayo?! Bayo is your friend?”
“Yeah, you know him?”
“Yes. I F**.ked him last week. He must have t@ped me afterwards when I was…”
“M@sturbating?” I said with a laugh.
“Whatever. I’m leaving.”
I watched her get up and get dres.sed in an angry huff. Certainly worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment